Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Book Release Party

Come to the Book Release Party on July 31st to celebrate the release of The Knight, the 3rd installment of the Patrick Bowers series. The party will be held in Johnson City, TN at Cranberries located at 600 N. State of Franklin Rd at 7:00 pm. Be one of the first to enjoy the thrilling ride as Patrick Bowers leads you on a twisting and complicated chase through the mountains of Colorado. Beware: You may not get any sleep until you finish this book!

Visit www.becomeavictim.com for more information about the party and to see how you can enter the drawing to have your name as one of the vicitms in Patrick Bowers's next adventure, The Bishop.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read pawn a couple of weeks ago. Wow! had me on the edge of my seat the whole way! Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Tina, Canada


Read and loved The Rook and The Pawn. Can't wait to get The Knight. God has given you a very special gift.

A Fan of you books
God Bless

Pepper said...

Congrats on your book. I have a copy coming my way to review for Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I read The Knight in one day--couldn't put it down!!! Can't wait for The Bishop!!!
C--Chicago

Anne said...

Hi from Canada!

I just read The Knight in a 5-hour sitting last night -- fantastic!!!! (Tessa would be disgusted with the overuse of exclamation marks!)

Waiting patiently for The Bishop,

anne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I read nothing but Christian fiction. Found the book The Pawn at a bookstore, however, the bio in the back of the book said nothing about Steven James being a Christian, much less a Christian author. So, after reading a chapter in the book, I wondered if this book would be of interest to me. I always look for scripture used on the publishing page, there was none. That doesn't mean a lot, however, just something I look for. What Christian attributes does this book have? Would a person like me want to buy the series?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug at Soundtrack4Life said...

Just wanted to say Steven that I've read all the series so far and love it. Great characters, riviting storylines and very thoughtful subjects on a wide range of issues.

The whole "Christian" opposition to your work puzzles me. The store I work at here in Scotland are happy to promote your books. :)